Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 7 minutes | Serves: 4Ingredients:1 tbsp olive oil1 medium red onion, chopped1 celery stick, chopped1 red chili, minced6 garlic cloves, minced¾ cup white wine4 cups chicken stock2 cups chopped tomatoes1 tsp Italian seasoning1 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled and tails intactSalt and black pepper to taste¼ cup heavy cream1 lemon, zested and juiced¼ cup freshly chopped parsleyInstructions
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and adjust to Medium heat.
- Heat the olive oil the inner pot and sauté the onion, celery, and red chili until softened, 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Mix in the white wine, chicken stock, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, shrimp, salt, and black pepper.
- Lock the lid in place; select Manual mode on High Pressure and set the timer to 3 minutes.
- After cooking, perform a quick pressure release to let out the steam, and open the lid.
- Remove the shrimp into a bowl and set aside.
- Using an immersion blender, puree the soup until smooth and mix in the heavy cream. Adjust the taste with salt, black pepper, and return the shrimp to the soup.
- Stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice, and dish the soup
- Garnish with the parsley and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts per ServingCalories 215 | Fats 8.02g | Carbs 10.46g | Net Carbs 8.16g | Protein 25.14g