Thai Green Soup
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Serves: 4Ingredients:1 tbsp coconut oil1 large green squash, deseeded and julienned1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced1 tsp unsweetened fish sauce6 cups vegetable stockSalt and black pepper to taste½ cup chopped green beans¼ cup freshly chopped cilantroInstructions
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and adjust to Medium heat.
- Heat the coconut oil in the inner pot and sauté the squash and onion until softened, 3 minutes.
- Stir in the fish sauce, vegetable stock, salt, black pepper, and green beans.
- Lock the lid in place; select Manual mode on High Pressure and set the timer to 2 minutes.
- After cooking, perform a quick pressure release to let out the steam, and open the lid.
- Stir in the cilantro, dish the soup, and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts per ServingCalories 71 | Fats 3.93g | Carbs 9.13g | Net Carbs 6.43g | Protein 1.89g