Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 7 minutes | Serves: 4Ingredients:1 tbsp olive oil1 small yellow onion, chopped2 garlic cloves, minced1 medium butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and chopped1 medium pumpkin, peeled and choppedSalt and black pepper to taste½ tsp curry powder2 cups vegetable stock1 ½ cups coconut cream + more for topping3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley for toppingInstructions
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and adjust to Medium heat.
- Heat the olive oil in the inner pot and sauté the onion and garlic until softened, 3 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients up to the coconut cream.
- Lock the lid in place; select Manual mode on High Pressure and set the timer to 4 minutes.
- After cooking, perform a quick pressure release to let out the steam, and open the lid.
- Using an immersion blender, puree the soup and mix in the coconut cream. Adjust the taste with salt and black pepper.
- Spoon the soup into serving bowls, top with more coconut cream, parsley, and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts per ServingCalories 520 | Fats 49.25g | Carbs 15.48g | Net Carbs 10.28g | Protein 13.3g