Avocado Broccoli Soup with Pecans
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Serves: 4Ingredients:1 tbsp avocado oil3 garlic cloves, minced1 tbsp fresh ginger paste1 tsp turmeric powder1 tsp cumin powder1 medium head broccoli, cut into florets4 cups vegetable brothSalt and black pepper to taste1 large avocado, pitted and peeled1 cup coconut milk¼ cup pecansInstructions
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and adjust to Medium heat.
- Heat the avocado oil in the inner pot and stir-fry the garlic, ginger, turmeric, and cumin powder until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Mix in the broccoli, vegetable broth, salt, and black pepper.
- Lock the lid in place; select Manual mode on High Pressure and set the timer to 4 minutes.
- After cooking, perform a quick pressure release to let out the steam, and open the lid.
- Stir the avocado and coconut milk into the soup and using an immersion blender, puree the soup until smooth. Adjust the taste with salt and black pepper.
- Dish into serving bowls, top with the pecans, and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts per ServingCalories 313 | Fats 29.9g | Carbs 12.79g | Net Carbs 6.49g | Protein 4.15g