Cauliflower Rice and Chorizo Soup
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Serves: 4Ingredients:2 tbsp olive oil1 cup diced chorizo1 medium onion, chopped1 medium leek, chopped1 large red bell pepper, deseeded and chopped4 cups chicken stock1 cup cauliflower riceSalt and black pepper to taste1 tsp red chili flakes to garnishInstructions
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and adjust to Medium heat.
- Heat the olive oil in the inner pot and cook in the chorizo until brown, 5 minutes.
- Mix in the onion, leek, bell pepper, and cook until softened, 5 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken stock, cauliflower, and season with salt and black pepper.
- Lock the lid in place; select Manual mode on High Pressure and set the timer to 4 minutes.
- After cooking, perform a natural pressure release for 10 minutes, then a quick pressure release to let out the remaining steam, and open the lid.
- Dish the soup, garnish with the red chili flakes, and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts per ServingCalories 97 | Fats 7.04g | Carbs 8.45g | Net Carbs 6.65g | Protein 1.47g