Spring Minestrone Soup
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 14 minutes | Serves: 4Ingredients:1 tbsp olive oil1 medium yellow onion, chopped1 medium cauliflower, cut into tiny florets1 cup asparagus, trimmed and sliced diagonally2 zucchinis, chopped1 celery, trimmed and thinly sliced¾ cup chopped green beans3 garlic cloves, minced4 cups vegetable stockSalt and black pepper to taste1 cup chopped spinach½ lemon, juiced¼ cup freshly chopped parsley1 cup crumbled feta cheese, for toppingInstructions
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and adjust to Medium heat.
- Heat the olive oil in the inner pot and sauté the onion, cauliflower, asparagus, zucchinis, celery, and green beans until sweaty, 3 minutes. Mix in the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Mix in the vegetable stock and season with salt, black pepper, and basil.
- Lock the lid in place; select Manual mode on High Pressure and set the timer to 7 minutes.
- After cooking, perform a quick pressure release to let out the steam, and open the lid.
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and stir in the spinach and lemon juice. Allow wilting for 2 to 3 minutes and adjust the taste with salt and black pepper.
- Mix in the parsley and dish soup into serving bowls.
- Top with feta cheese and serve.
Nutrition Facts per ServingCalories 203 | Fats 12.1g | Carbs 16.85g | Net Carbs 11.65g | Protein 10.38g