Creamy Celeriac Soup
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Serves: 4Ingredients:2 tsp olive oil2 tbsp butter1 medium white onion, chopped3 garlic cloves, minced4 cups chicken stock2 large celeriac, peeled and dicedSalt and black pepper to taste4 chives, chopped1 tsp dried basil½ cup heavy cream1 tbsp chopped fresh basil to garnishInstructions
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and adjust to Medium heat.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in the inner pot and sauté the onion until softened, 5 minutes. Mix in the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Mix in the celeriac, chicken stock, salt, black pepper, chives, and basil.
- Lock the lid in place; select Manual mode on High Pressure and set the timer to 7 minutes.
- After cooking, perform a quick pressure release to let out the steam, and open the lid.
- Using an immersion blender, puree the ingredients and stir in the heavy cream.
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and cook the soup for 1 to 2 minutes
- Adjust the taste with salt and black pepper, and dish the soup.
- Garnish with basil and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts per ServingCalories 138 | Fats 13.62g | Carbs 3.88g | Net Carbs 3.28g | Protein 0.91g