Tangy Shrimp Shirataki Pasta
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 6 minutes | Serves: 4Ingredients:2 tbsp butter1 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined4 garlic cloves, minced1 pinch red chili flakes¼ cup white wine1 lime, zested and juiced16 oz pre-cooked shirataki angel hairSalt and black pepper to taste2 tbsp chopped parsley1 cup grated Parmesan cheese for toppingInstructions
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and adjust to Medium heat.
- Melt the butter in the inner pot and cook the shrimp until pink, 3 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, red chili flakes, and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Mix in the white wine, allow reduction by one-third and stir in the lime juice, shirataki pasta, salt, and black pepper. Allow pasta warming for 2 minutes and mix in the parsley.
- Dish the food and top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts per ServingCalories 142 | Fats 7.07g | Carbs 8.05g | Net Carbs 5.85g | Protein 13.26g