Pre-cooked Shirataki Noodles Method
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 3 minutes | Serves: 4Ingredients:2 (8 oz) packs shirataki noodles(for: angel hair, spaghetti, fettucine)Instructions
- Strain the shirataki noodles through a colander and rinse well under hot running water. Allow proper draining and pour the noodles into the inner pot. Add 2 cups of water.
- Lock the lid in place; select Manual mode on High Pressure and set the timer to 1 minute.
- After cooking, perform a quick pressure release to let out the steam, and open the lid.
- Drain the rice and clean the inner pot.
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and dry-fry the shirataki rice until visibly dry, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate and use for further cooking.