Beef Taco Zucchini Rice Bowls
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 11 minutes | Serves: 4Ingredients:1 tbsp olive oil½ ground beefSalt and black pepper to taste1 onion, finely diced2 garlic cloves, minced1 red bell pepper, deseeded and chopped1 jalapeño pepper, minced1 tbsp chili seasoning1 tsp ground cumin2 cups finely chopped zucchinis, rice-like1 tomato, chopped¼ cup chicken broth1 cup grated cheddar cheese2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro2 limes, cut into wedges for garnishingInstructions
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and adjust to Medium heat.
- Heat the olive oil in the inner pot and cook in the beef until no longer pink, 5 minutes. Season with the salt, black pepper, and stir in the onion, garlic, and peppers. Cook until softened, 3 minutes. Mix in the following ingredients up to the cheddar cheese.
- Lock the lid in place; select Manual mode on High Pressure and set the timer to 1 minute.
- After cooking, perform a quick pressure release to let out the steam, and open the lid.
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and stir in the cheddar cheese until melted, 2 minutes.
- Adjust the taste with salt, black pepper, and dish the food.
- Garnish with the cilantro, lime wedges, and serve warm.
Nutritional info per serving:Calories 221 | Fats 15.19g | Carbs 13.7g | Net Carbs 11.3g | Protein 10.01g