Salmon Zucchini Cauli Risotto
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 6 minutes | Serves: 4Ingredients:2 tbsp olive oil4 salmon fillets, cut into 1-inch chunksSalt and black pepper to taste2 garlic cloves, minced1 small white onion, finely chopped2 cups finely chopped zucchinis, rice-like2 tbsp white wine1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice¼ cup chicken broth1 tbsp butter2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley2 lemons, cut into wedgesInstructions
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and adjust to Medium heat.
- Heat the olive oil in the inner pot, season the salmon with salt, black pepper, and cook in the oil until golden brown and flaky, 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Sauté the garlic and onion in the oil until softened and fragrant, 2 minutes.
- Stir in the zucchinis, white wine, lemon juice, and chicken broth. Return the fish to the pot and season with salt and black pepper
- Lock the lid in place; select Manual mode on High Pressure and set the timer to 1 minute.
- After cooking, perform a quick pressure release to let out the steam, and open the lid.
- Stir in the butter to melt and dish the food.
- Serve warm.
Nutritional info per serving:Calories 511 | Fats 23.77g | Carbs 5.49g | Net Carbs 4.79g | Protein 66.07g