Mixed Herb Zucchini Rice Risotto
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Serves: 4Ingredients:2 tbsp olive oil1 medium yellow onion, chopped3 garlic cloves, minced2 tbsp chopped fresh mixed herbs (of your choice)2 cups finely chopped zucchinis, rice-like2 tbsp white wine¼ cup chicken or vegetable brothSalt and black pepper to taste2 tbsp butter½ cup grated Parmesan cheeseInstructions
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and adjust to Medium heat.
- Melt the olive oil in the inner pot and sauté the onion, garlic, and mixed herbs until softened, 2 minutes.
- Stir in the zucchinis, white wine, chicken broth, and season with salt and black pepper.
- Lock the lid in place; select Manual mode on High Pressure and set the timer to 1 minute.
- After cooking, perform a quick pressure release to let out the steam, and open the lid.
- Stir in the butter and Parmesan cheese while the pot is still hot until melted, 2 minutes.
- Dish the food and serve warm.
Nutritional info per serving:Calories 184 | Fats 16.07g | Carbs 6.39g | Net Carbs 5.69g | Protein 4.47g