Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 12 minutes | Serves: 4Ingredients:2 tbsp olive oil2 medium yellow onions, chopped3 celery stalks, chopped6 garlic cloves, minced2 zucchinis, chopped1 medium broccoli, cut into medium florets1 cup green beans, trimmed and cut into 3 pieces each1 ½ cups vegetable brothSalt and black pepper to taste1 tsp dried oregano1 tsp cayenne pepper2 cups chopped spinach¼ cup chopped fresh parsley1 lemon, juicedInstructions
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and adjust to Medium heat.
- Heat the olive oil in the inner pot and sauté the onion, celery, garlic, zucchinis, broccoli, and green beans until sweaty, 4 minutes.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients up to the spinach.
- Lock the lid in place; select Manual mode on High Pressure and set the timer to 5 minutes.
- After cooking, perform a quick pressure release to let out the steam, and open the lid.
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and stir in the spinach and parsley until wilted, 3 minutes. Adjust the taste with salt and black pepper.
- Spoon the stew into serving bowls and drizzle the lemon juice on top.
Nutrition Facts per ServingCalories 166 | Fats 7.84g | Carbs 22.02g | Net Carbs 5.12g | Protein 6.73g