Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 41 minutes | Serves: 4Ingredients:½ cup tallow3 garlic cloves, minced1 medium onion, chopped¼ cup fresh thyme leaves3 celery stalks, choppedSalt and black pepper to taste½ cup red wine vinegar1 cup unsweetened tomato paste4 cups beef stock1 ½ lb lamb shoulder, boneless and cut into 1-inch cubes1 cup sliced cremini mushrooms1 cup heavy cream for serving1 tbsp grated Pecorino Romano cheese for servingInstructions
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and adjust to Medium heat.
- Heat the tallow in the inner pot and sauté the garlic, onion, thyme, and celery until softened, 3 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients except for the heavy cream and cheese.
- Lock the lid in place; select Manual mode on High Pressure and set the timer to 25 minutes.
- After cooking, perform a natural pressure release for 10 minutes, then a quick pressure release to let out the remaining steam, and open the lid.
- Set the IP in Sauté mode and stir in the heavy cream and cheese until melted, 3 minutes. Adjust the taste with salt and black pepper.
- Spoon the stew into serving bowls and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts per ServingCalories 631 | Fats 51.32g | Carbs 6.48g | Net Carbs 5.28 | Protein 46.4g